I was and still am a huge Friends fan and I believe that it will stay in the Top 10 funniest TV shows ever for a loooong time. What makes it so amazing is that, despite it’s age (the show premiered in 1994!) it’s still insanely actual and its evergreenness (if there’s anything like that) is what makes it so amazing.
As a proof that Friends still has it, 21 years after its launch, I have collected a bunch of hilarious life lessons that we learned while watching the show. There are a lot more, but these are certainly some of my favorite and I am sure they’ll become your favorite too if they’re not already there!
1. Fire always wins when you play rock, paper, scissors
2. Your Adams’ apple is not individually named
3. Being a grown-up is not what society thinks it is
4. You shouldn’t be afraid to express your true feelings
5. Being on a break is NOT the same as breaking up
6. Men and women are all alike… kind of
7. Always finish your cake
8. Don’t count Mississippi seconds when going to get fake tan
9. You can’t just quit the gym!
10. You’re means you are. Really!
11. Turning 30 is not the end of the world
12. Your job is not the most important thing in life
For those who forgot, it’s the scene where Rachel decides to get back to Ross instead of following her dream job to Paris… without him.
13. It’s all about that bass. Wait.. what?
14. Always find time to enjoy the little things in life
15. Lobsters mate for life
An amazing show, indeed! Don’t forget to share this with your friends so that they too can remember these hilarious life lessons from one of the best TV Shows of all times!